- Won the backdraw of the Gulfstream State Designated B18s
- Won 6 matches in the Florida/ Bush Open in addition to reaching the quarterfinals in doubles, partnering with Enrique-Jose Andrade B18s
- National Public Parks Tennis Championships Champion B18s
- Reached the backdraw finals at the Summer Smash Regional Championships B18s
- Won backdraw of the Turkey Bowl Men's Open and advanced to the quarterfinals in doubles
- Finished 7th at the Florida Open in 2008 B18s, winning 8 matches in the backdraw. I also won the sportsmanship award this year for this tournament.
- played #2 singles
- went an undefeated 16-0
- Won district championships
- Advanced to the semifinals of doubles state championships
- Achevied the honor of being on the all- area 1st team 5/10/06(http://www.palmbeachpost.com/highschools/content/sports/highschools/all_area_spring/aa_boystennis_06.html)
- Helped lead Atlantic High School to the state championships as a team, defeating Spanish River in districts and Douglass in regionals
- Advanced to the semifinals of #2 singles at the state championships
- All- area first team for doubles
- Went 11-2 during the regular season and went undefeated during districts and regionals in both #2 singles and #1 doubles
Academically, I'm a diploma- candidate senior in the International Baccalaureate (IB) program at Atlantic High School in Delray Beach, Florida.