* Selected for Team Cup in 2010
* Played Marian Baird in 2012 and 2013 - winning matches against 3 and 4 star players, including one 4.5 hr match preceded by matches and followed by additional matches
* Top 50 doubles player in Midwest ranking - partnered with Katherine Farris
Fall 2012 news articles on sectional win:
* Nominated by math teachers in 2010 and 2011 for Math excellence award (one per semester) for effort and excellence
* Nominated by teachers all 4 years for Student Ambassador program at Aurora West HS - school spirit, volunteering organization that helps the high school students and community at large
* Nominated by the principal to be a member of the Principal's Advisory Council - as a freshman Emily was nominated to attend regular meetings and provide input and insight into new policies and procedures at the high school. Continued through Senior year.
* Nominated by the teachers for School Symbol Standards Committee to review current school colors, mascot and mission statements
*2012-2013 Daily Herald Prep Sports Excellence Award - honoring top suburban high school athletes, nominated by their schools based on athletic achievement.
* Major contributor to community service through Rebuild Together, Aurora; local community center involvement projects including Forest Preserve and Park District reforesting efforts.
* Part of National Honor Society as well as Spanish Honor Society
* Won sectionals in 2012 and 2013
* Finished 2nd at DVC Conference all 4 years
* Finished top 50 in IHSA girls singles at state in 2010
* Finished top 30 in IHSA girls singles at state in 2011
* Finished top 25 in IHSA girls singles at state in 2012
* Finished top 17 in IHSA girls singles at state in 2013
* Played #1 singles for Aurora West High School for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
* Record of 109-33 cumulative for 2010 -2014 season
* Nominated for All Conference, All State, All Conference Academic, Scholar Athlete and LampLight Award (over 3.5 GPA while pursuing varsity athletics) for 2011, 2012, and 2013
Very hard worker - 20+ hrs of training per week (match play, drills, total conditioning) with dedication to excellence
Saddlebrook Academy; Vaughn Performance Team; Five Seasons Burr Ridge
Spends 1 week per year working with Howard Moore and staff at Harry Hopman program (part of Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa FL). Works with touring pros during this time. Attends daily sessions for a week, which includes 5 hour sessions with additional private coaching sessions.